HME in the Community
As a premier provider of home medical services we are committed to taking care of our customers, our employees and to making a difference in our communities. Members of the HME team donate time and money to a variety of causes and nonprofit organizations across New Mexico.
HME and New Mexico Non Profit Partnerships:
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- ALS Association
- Carrie Tingley Hospital
- Frontera Women’s Foundation
- Mesilla Valley Hospice Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- New Mexico Outreach
- New Mexico State Junior Livestock Association
- Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation
- Heart Gallery of New Mexico Foundation
HME Specialists is a proud sponsor of the 2022 Swing for A Cure Golf Tournament, hosted by The ALS Association of New Mexico. The proceeds raised at...
HME Leadership took the challenge and Climbed 21 flights of stairs for time on 4/9/2022! This event benefits the American Lung Association of New...
HME Specialists attended the Go Red for Women Luncheon on April 19th, 2022. Tens of thousands of women gather for Go Red for Women luncheons across...
HME Specialists Executive leadership challenged their teams to raise money for ALS. If the team met their goal, the leader got the ice bucket!...