HME in the Community
As a premier provider of home medical services we are committed to taking care of our customers, our employees and to making a difference in our communities. Members of the HME team donate time and money to a variety of causes and nonprofit organizations across New Mexico.
We look first to those that improve health such as the American Lung Association and the American Heart Association and partner with a number of nonprofit organizations throughout New Mexico.
Check out the latest HME team community activity…
HME and New Mexico Non Profit Partnerships:
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- ALS Association
- Carrie Tingley Hospital
- Frontera Women’s Foundation
- Mesilla Valley Hospice Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- New Mexico Outreach
- New Mexico State Junior Livestock Association
- Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation
- Heart Gallery of New Mexico Foundation