SIGN ON BONUS….$5,000!!!
Applicants offered positions must show proof of COVID vaccination or agree to vaccine within 10 days of hire.
HME Specialists, a local medical equipment company, has an opening for an enthusiastic and skilled Rehab Specialist/ATP to work with our Custom Mobility team. Applicants must be RESNA certified. Rehab experience a plus. Clean driving record required.
- Schedule appointment and deliveries of rehab equipment.
- Ensure the obtaining of required documentation, authorizations and verifications for proper payment of rehab equipment.
- Perform assessments/reassessments of each patients care or service needs throughout the patients contact with the organization including physical assessments, psychosocial assessments, functional assessments and activity assessments.
- Educate patients with relation to their home medical equipment.
- Provide patient care and service in a continuous and coordinated manner, in setting appropriate to meet patient needs.
- Participate in the ordering of wheelchairs, rehab equipment, parts and tools.
- Schedule customer evaluations deliveries and fitting in conjunction with other healthcare professionals and physical therapists.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits.