Quality Assurance Specialist
Applicants must show proof of full COVID vaccination to be hired.
Come work for HME Specialists! HME Specialists is the largest DME provider in the Southwest and we are looking for an applicant to further assist us in improving our quality of care. The Quality Assurance Specialist will report to our Human Resources Department; however, they will work with individuals in several departments company-wide regarding quality assurance and process improvements. This is an entry level position.
The following are key duties of the Quality Assurance Specialist:
1. Perform audits on work performed by staff in multiple departments.
2. Communicate with department leadership in multiple departments regarding additional needs of our patients if/when items are missed on orders.
3. Review trends in quality and report to department leadership and/or Quality/Compliance supervisor any training opportunities discovered.
4. Make recommendations to supervisor of process improvements that could be made at department levels to reduce errors made on orders and phone communications.
5. This position will involve data entry and data analysis for several employees each month. HME currently employs one Quality Assurance Specialist, this position will join the team to ensure that all audits are completed timely each month.
This job requires the following qualifications:
· Attention to detail; accuracy of work is imperative for this position
· Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Valid drivers license
· Experience in the medical insurance and/or quality assurance is preferred
· Experience in DME industry is a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel is a plus