Payment Posting Representative in Reimbursement Division
Remote possibility after training
$500 sign on bonus
Applicants offered positions must show proof of COVID vaccination or provide a religious or medical exemption and agree to weekly testing.
The Payment Posting Representative is responsible for the daily posting of insurance and patient pay electronic and manual payment files, denials and zero pays to patient accounts. This position will also handle research and proper posting of unapplied payments and process insurance and patient refunds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Experience in Electronic Remittance Advice and lockbox posting
- Familiar with major insurance payers and general behavior
- Experience in practice management systems such as Brightree
- Effective research and observation skills
- Identify and present discrepancies and/or suggestions in payment posting job flow
- Prioritize daily tasks and projects