Applicants offered positions must show proof of COVID vaccination or agree to vaccine within 10 days of hire.
The Patient Supply Services Director will direct and oversee the Patient Supply Services Department ensuring quality care is provided to patients and department goals are met. This candidate must have analytical and report abilities and be adept at identifying new ways to improve process and performance. Looking for strong leadership, analytical abilities and a true interest in leading people.
- Be familiar with and have ability to answer questions about services and processes.
- Work closely with case managers, referral sources, physicians and patients.
- Determine work procedures and expedite workflow.
- Monitor and quantitatively monitor team and individual employee performance.
- Takes initiative to identify operational improvements.
- Solve problems and identify root causes for improvement
- Positively lead change and influence team members
- Handle call escalations
- Bachelors degree preferred and minimum of 5 years direct management experience
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multi task in a fast paced environment and be a self starter/motivator with effective decision making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven motivational ability with a positive leadership style.