INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR
Hires must show proof of full COVID vaccination or proof of exemption.
HME Specialists, a local medical equipment, supplies and service provider has an opening for an Inventory Control Coordinator. This position will work closely with the Materials Manager and Director on updating and maintaining daily inventory in warehouses, audits and inventory issues and inventory accuracy.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Excellent overall communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Experience with inventory control software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Better than average math skills. Be able to count manually and do simple multiplication quickly.
- Experience working in a warehouse, retail or medical environment preferred.
- May require occasional lifting.
- Applicants must have a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to travel 5-6 days monthly within the state of NM and El Paso, TX
- Experienced managing personal organization (notes, schedule, follow up, company property, trip management, communication, emails, data management, etc).
- Pro-active mindset capable of decision making and proceeding without waiting for instruction
We offer paid training, a competitive salary and benefits. Please apply online at www.hmespecialists.com