Human Resources Generalist
Applicant chosen must be full vaccinated
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our Human Resources team. HR Generalists have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be. You will ass the VP of HR to be a point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer and explain company benefits to employees.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Assist with employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to leadership and employees in various HR-related topics such as FMLA, workers compensation and assist with resolving any issues that may arise.
- Assist with payroll processing, including payroll changes, new hires, terminations, benefit changes, etc.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Review and approve annual employee performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Proven experience in the HR field.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws a plus
- Outstanding computer knowledge
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach