Applicants must be fully COVID vaccinated or provide a written exemption.
Santa Fe, NM
HME Specialists, LLC a provider of home medical equipment and services has an opening for Branch Supervisor in Santa Fe, NM. The qualified candidate must have two years’ experience as a Manager or Supervisor, preferably in the medical industry. Must be process oriented with strong management and customer service skills. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Santa Fe and Las Vegas, NM branch.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Directly oversees the daily operations of customer service, distribution and respiratory services.
· Ensure that the branch is compliant with all policies, procedures and regulations that cover the warehouse, vehicles, office and respiratory department.
· Responsible for the implementation and quality assurance of all policies and procedures.
· Manage branch staff to include the verification of payroll and scheduling and performance management.
· Work closely with case managers, referral sources, physicians, etc.
· Adjust errors and resolve complaints.
· Ensure that all staff are trained upon hire and that continued education is provided thereafter.
· Assist walk-in customers as needed.
· Work fluently with colleagues of other branch locations.
We offer competitive salary/benefits! Please apply online at hmespecialists.com or e-mail your resume in response to this posting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year