Applicants offered positions must show proof of COVID vaccination or agree to vaccine within 10 days of hire.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor oversees the full cycle accounts payable duties as well as various administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operations of the company.
- Manage and train AP staff
- Weekly AP disbursement selection
- Processing ACH/EFT/wire payments
- Managing virtual and paper AP files
- Managing AP workflow in Sage/Intacct
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Implement and maintain Sage/Intacct purchasing module
- Maintain vendor files, accounts payable reports and spreadsheets.
- Answer vendor inquires
- Process monthly employee credit card expense reports
- Prepare various vendor analysis and account reconciliations.
- Develop procedures and policies for accounts payable, deposits, refunds and cash control functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years AP Managerial/Supervisory experience overseeing AP staff.
- Knowledge of accounting standards, conventions and principles.
- Experienced and skilled in general ledger account reconciliations
- Knowledge of accounting software, Sage/Intacct preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
· HME SPECIALISTS OFFERS A COMPETETIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE.