ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE FOR INFUSION THERAPY
Summary: Establishes and maintains relationships with doctors, case managers, and hospitals to obtain business referrals and ensure smooth operational processes by performing the below:
Assisting and working with management and other personnel: Activities.
- Assists the contract department in contracting activities and evaluation of new products, services, etc.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts within operating budgets.
- Recommends corrective action plans to address customer complaints and needs.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, delivery, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Prepares weekly marketing activity reports.
- Obtains original signed CMNs, RX’s and other required documents and submits back to the billing department.
- Responsible for turning in accurate timesheets.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing goals and objectives as requested.
Customer Service: Activities.
- Assists customers and prospects in the referral process of patients to HIT Specialists
- Assists with transitioning any referrals for HME to appropriate HME Account Representative
- Advises customers of equipment and medications for given need based on technical knowledge of products.
- Displays or demonstrates products and services.
- Investigates, identifies and helps to resolve customer problems with deliveries, products, and services.
Personal integrity and selling ethics: Activities.
- Represents HIT/HME Specialists products and services at their true value
- Recognize and respect patient rights during the provision of care or services and conducting business relationships with patient and the public in an ethical manner.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent, positive company image.
- Implements the Company Mission
- Maintains standards of all applicable regulatory agencies.
- Ask every customer for their next referral.
- Market and implement HIT/HME Specialists’ customer appreciation program
- Attends all relevant meetings in the community such as CMSA meetings
- Assists with HIT/HME Specialist’s health fair and trade show booths.
- Assists with development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
Developing relationships with customers: Activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers by phone. Serves as liaison with referral sources.
Keeping abreast of market conditions: Activities
- Studies data describing new products to develop sales approach.
- Monitors competitive products, services, and marketing activities.
- Participates in traditional and e-learning programs
Meeting sales objective. Activities
- Assists in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of HIT/HME Specialists.
Maintaining complete client records.
- Maintenance of customer database
- Updates company records as requested.